ONLY PROFESSIONAL INQUIERES

andreacsblog@gmail.com

3/07/2015

A day in my life ... And my healthy routine

The first thing I do when I wake up it's taking a long and hot shower... I wash my hair 4 days on the week and the rest I don't wash my hair but I use dry shampoo and when I don't wash my hair is because I did something different like curly hair or something like that, I love love love music! I always hear Beethoven or Lo-Fang are my favorite ones also Chopin. I get ready then I go down stairs and take my breakfast and this time was Banana, and coffee. 

Healthy things you can eat in the morning:
1.- Banana with Meal
2.- Fruit cocktail
3.- Papaya with yogurt
4.- Melon, Apple and Tea


And then I do something like reading or texting my boyfriend or something like that. I'm reading like ALOT of books and I don't really know why, I love reading poetry. Here's it's my list of favorite books: 

1.- Juventud en Extasis: One of my favorite books!
2.- Romeo & Julieta
3.- El Diario de Ana Frank
4.- De Profundis 

The last one is the book that I'm actually reading and I can say that is one of the BEST books I've ever read, considering that I'm a person who loves reading poetry than books.

If you wanna hear some good music, here is a list of my favorites:
1.- Beethoven
2.- Lo-Fang
3.- Chopin
4.- Bach
5.- Mozart

Let me know If you wanna see more tips or if you guys wanna see more outfits! I'll be reading all the messages on my Facebook Page!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POPULAR POST