ONLY PROFESSIONAL INQUIERES

andreacsblog@gmail.com

1/04/2017

FAVORITE PIECES OF THE MONTH | ADORE ME

This time I wanna talk about a brand that has very nice and feminine clothes.

I think we should all wear lingerie that make us feel sexy, pretty and secure, and Adore Me has all that we are looking for when buying lingerie. Here I will leave some of my favorite pieces and they're definitely a MUST in every woman's closet:

https://www.adoreme.com/



Definitely EVERY woman needs lace underwear, and nthing better than a red color that demonstrates passion and sensuality. One of the things I have learned over the years is that every woman should learn to consent themselves and there is nothing better than to start by wearing such feminine clothes.



I completely fall in love with this set! With that neckline in the back I think it is perfect to feel totally comfortable and femenine. And If you take a look the bottom part of this beautiful lingerie set are a little bit high waisted and It looks so good to mark our curves.






A lace bra is what you can NEVER miss in your closet. It is perfect for wearing with an oversize blouse or dress.

















And finally, nothing better than a women's pajamas that make us look cute, one of my favorites was this purple that I think whould look nice in any woman cause it is a very warm color, the type of cloth makes it fresh and comfortable.



Remember that everything in this post can be found on the official website or ask in any of the social networks that appear on their website. I will leave the link below for any doubt about any of the clotheshttps://www.adoreme.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POPULAR POST