ONLY PROFESSIONAL INQUIERES

andreacsblog@gmail.com

9/11/2014

Road trip experiences and OOTD

I really enjoyed all the stuff I did on my trip, I had the chance to go on a Bar called Sky on a pretty cute Hotel that I highly recomend If you are going to Veracruz, Mexico. I also enjoyed going to the pool and wear my pretty cute swimwear, I also got new clothes that I'll be posting so soon on the blog.
This was my super healthy breakfast at the Hotel called Paris. They give you a free breakfast only at 6:00 to 10:00 a.m 
I wear this pretty cool thing called Palazzo on the bar, I think is like a very cute and sexy clothe that you can wear on a very important event and also for a party on a bar. Is not like covered at all but it makes me feel like a kinda comfortable including the fact that is a sideboob Palazzo
Bikini time! #PoolDay on a Sunny Day

OOTD from my road trip.
OOTD: Going to the Mall 

-If any of you are interested in any of the clothes you saw in my post, let me know in the comments or by sending a message on my social networks Facebook and Twitter and I'll try to get them links and even prices, also you guys can get some of the clothes with me! 

- Si algunos de ustedes estan interesados en alguna de la ropa que vieron en mi post, haganmelo saber en los comentarios o enviando un mensaje en mis redes sociales de Facebook y Twitter y yo tratare de conseguirles los links e incluso precios, pueden conseguir algunas de las prendas conmigo o con una distribuidora :)


...................................................................................................................................................................

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POPULAR POST