ONLY PROFESSIONAL INQUIERES

andreacsblog@gmail.com

9/19/2014

SHOES, SHOES, SHOES AND RED DRESS ...

I've been busy all these days that I can't even post something on the blog! So here's my new haul like always... I've made a lil of bit shopping and I got 2 pairs of shoes and a dress for my birthday! I got it from a store called Loreins but I'm also doing similar ones on my clothing line. So enjoy this little HAUL and let me know what you guys think about the shoes and the dress.... :)


I got these beautiful heels! I always wanted one's like this design and I fell in love when I first see them! I think they're like a very girl's must-have, every girls need to have one pair of shoes nude on their closet.




The second one's that I got are these one's, I really don't like these type of heels but I fell in love with these ones... If it is your first time wearing heels these are perfect to practice
And my last one it's the dress i'm going to wear on my birthday that I'm going to show you guys on my blog and then I'm gonna wear it and show it to you again and I put it first on my blog. Hope you guys like this little haul.








...................................................................................................................................................................




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

POPULAR POST